June. It screams summer … Wimbledon, festival, strawberries (of which we have our fabulous share at fruit farms across Fife), garden parties, BBQs, the beach, sunshine, well-being … and Fathers’ Day!
Across the resort we are making sure Fathers are the very centre of attention. Celebratory meals in our Road Hole Restaurant and Sands Grill. A shared pint in the Jigger Inn. Those who golf can enjoy an amazing deal at our Championship Duke’s Golf Course where Dads will enjoy 9 holes with their son or daughter, then kick-back for a family carvery before our Pros take care of the children with a free tuition session.
Here at the Spa, we’re celebrating Fathers’ Day with a selection of very special treats.
- Gentleman’s Skin Care Treatment: 50 minutes (£80)
- Very popular among our male spa guests, this facial uses products designed with our men in mind. A customised mask purifies, soothes and hydrates the skin. The service includes a warm mudpack on the spine to relieve muscle tension. Just perfect for a gift for Fathers’ Day!
- Golfer’s Massage: 50 minutes (£80) or 80 minutes (£92)
- For the golfing Dad in your family. Designed to ease tension and increase flexibility, this massage is personalized by the therapist to meet specific needs while concentrating on the shoulders, upper back, chest, hips and forearms. We can’t guarantee to improve your Dad’s handicap, but we can send him home feeling like a Champion.
- Golfer’s Foot Renewal: 50 minutes £50
- Restore your Father’s feet after an exhilarating day of golf. The renewal includes a warm mud mask applied to the feet followed by a scrub and soothing foot massage. Includes a full pedicure to leave you Dad’s toes in tip top condition.
- Kohler Massage: 50 minutes (£80) or 80 minutes (£92)
- During this customised bodywork experience, our therapists choose massage techniques that are most suited to your deserving Dad’s needs. Go for the 80 minutes … the Daddy of our treatments!
Quote ‘Gentleman’ and receive our complimentary upgrade.
Lemon Tree Very Pretty
This time of year is fantastic for long days – giving us more opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors, sharing time with friends and family. Those who have visited the Spa in the last few days could not have missed the latest addition to our reception: a stunning lemon tree in full fruit!
Our climate is not quite Mediterranean, but it doesn’t mean we can’t all enjoy the fruits of the Med to restore our true selves. Lemon is our inspiration – and we have two stunning Seasonal Treatments to tempt you … to give you real zing in the summer.
Organic Summer Solstice Body Treatment: 80 minutes (£82)
- Melt your winter body away with our Organic Summer Solstice. Prepare your mind, body and soul with this unforgettable treatment. Flowing from head to toe, we exfoliate using our Organic Lemon and Fresh Basil Body Scrub, and remove with summer warming mitts. Experience a private Kohler shower and then relax into a face and scalp massage. To finish, our uplifting Organic Body Cream is applied to leave you feeling ready for your Summer Solstice.
Lemon Drop Pedicure: 50 minutes (just £45)
- This pedicure will enliven the body and recharge the soul! Experience a rejuvenating foot soak with Sicilian Lemon and Fresh Basil. Our organic scrub leaves skin feeling luxuriously smooth to the touch, with an exfoliation to your legs and feet, using our Organic Sugar Scrub mixed with the finest oils. A delicious Avocado Mask is applied for deep nourishment, hydration and healing of the feet. To follow, we boost your skin’s moisture by nourishing the feet with Shea butter, combining a rich blend of vitamin A and E for irresistible summer ready tootsies. All this happens while you are sipping on zesty lemonade in the serene surroundings of our finishing spa. Close your eyes and let the Sicilian Lemon and Fresh Basil scents transport you to an Italian haven. Ready for the journey?
Posted: June 14th, 2013 under Cleansing, For The Gents, Health & Wellbeing, NEOM, Packages, Products, Seasonal Treatments, Special Offers, Treatments.
Tags: fathers day, golfers massage, kohler waters spa, lemon treatments, Old Course Hotel