Victoria’s April Must Have Products For Super Spring Skin
Hello everybody and welcome to the Kohler Waters Spa blog, I am Victoria MacLeod! I can’t wait to chat to you all about all of our fabulous spa treatments and products, as well as sharing some of my top tips for health, beauty and wellbeing.
I am absolutely thrilled to have been awarded Spa Manager of the Year at the Scottish Hotel Awards last month and am still on a high! The award coupled with the unveiling of our new deep relaxation suite has meant that it is a very exciting time for us at Kohler Waters Spa right now!
I don’t know about you but I am delighted to see the start of longer days and a bit more sunshine! It really does make such a big difference to not only your mood but your skin. No more dry, chapped skin from harsh winter winds, the sunshine is back with some much needed vitamin D. It’s time to repair and reawaken dull and lackluster skin! With this in mind I have put together a list of my top products recommended to help you reawaken your skin and prepare it for the summer ahead, of course, all are available from the SkinAuthority range at the Kohler Waters Spa.
Victoria’s April Must Have Products For Super Spring Skin:-
1. Bamboo Ginseng Scrub – A purifying and energising scrub using fine grains of bamboo infused with aromatic essential oils to gently remove rough, dry skin and stimulate circulation. Chamomile extract, apricot oil, and avocado oil leave skin looking polished and feeling smooth. Feel the effects of these intense uplifting essences as the whole body is revived – dead skin cells disappear and the uplifting essential oil essences help reduce stress and elicit a sense of well-being.
2. Shea Butter Body Cream- This is such a beautiful and indulgent product! This harmonious cream is rich, lush, deep, and full, yet airy and highly absorbent. Infused with the earthy and bright balance of the therapeutic essential oil essences of jasmine, sage, and citrus this formula will help calm, soothe and heal chapped skin without clogging pores. Oleic fatty and amino acids from olive and wheat germ oil, which are high in iron, protein, and vitamins A and E, provide penetrating moisture and natural protection from UV exposure
3. Well-Being Bath & Shower Retreat –No daily ritual is more important to well-being than a warm bath or invigorating shower. Infused with the intensely relaxing essences of mint, bathing is transformed. Inhale the citrus-mossy scented essential oils and release! I absolutely love the fresh scent of mint in this product, coupled with zingy citrus and pine. Perfect for an invigorating shower to start your day.
4. Deep Detox Ritual Mask- This is another “essential”, everyday pollutants in the air and water build up on your skin clogging your pores, giving it a dull appearance. This detoxifying mask removes all the nasties leaving your skin refreshed and sparkling! And here’s the science!.. This detoxifying blend of Moroccan rhassoul, kaolin, and montmorillonite clays, helps combats daily exposure to thousands of pollutants and toxins that slowly accumulate in the skin. Infused with the essential extracts of rose, jasmine, and ylang ylang, the mask penetrates deeply and lifts away toxins, while stimulating, polishing, and purifying the skin. This blend of sea kelp, Aloe Vera extract, Vitamin E, and protective humectants encourages perspiration to release toxins from the skin and organ systems and bind with the clay, so they can be washed away – clear and refreshed!
5. Sunscreen Moisturiser SPF 30, UVA + 4 Stars – Even with just a little sun it is vital that we all use a good sunscreen. The great thing about this moisturiser is that is has 4 star UVA protection so you know that it really is protecting your skin.
6. Super C Serum – A fantastic sun-protector which also helps repair photo damage and prematurely aging skin and goes even further to fight free radical damage to protect against future photo damage and harsh environmental exposure. The vitamin C helps increase antioxidant absorption helps build collagen which in turn increases the firmness and tone of your skin. I don’t know any girl who would say no to that!
Posted: April 20th, 2011 under Spa Products.