Springtime at Kohler Waters Spa
Did you remember to change your clocks? Here at the Kohler Waters Spa we are very excited to be back in British Summer Time. Although we will not be in dresses or shorts and t-shirts for a while it is still refreshing for mind and body to enjoy more daylight, we are now open later in the evenings, until 9.30pm and offering increased availability of our spa treatments.
On April 1st we celebrated our new membership programme. We offer Individual, Joint, Husband & Wife and Corporate membership packages at the Spa. Some benefits of our memberships include
- Full use of Kohler Waters Spa facilities
- Comprehensive Fitness Induction and Fitness Evaluation.
- Personal Training Programme and Lifestyle Review.
- Complimentary Kohler amenities, usage of towels and robes, spa sandals and stereo headphones.
- Access to 24 fitness classes per week
- Complimentary Guest Passes to Kohler Waters Spa.
- 20% discount on Spa Treatments.
- 10% discount on our exclusive Spa products at the spa boutique and selected items in our new Kohler At Home Online Store.
- 10% discount on Spa Cuisine.
Available within the Spa we offer our signature scent Hollyhock shampoo, conditioner and body wash, which we display in our changing areas and Kohler Waters Spa Boutique. Hollyhock is a gentle scent flower which grows in the Wisconsin area. In the early 1920s the Kohler family, owners of the Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa built the Kohler village in Wisconsin for their employees and each spring the company presented a packet of seeds to families throughout the village, beautifying neighborhoods with stunning colour. Today, visitors at the Kohler Waters Spa can continue the tradition with our luxurious Hollyhock range.
We hope to see you in the Kohler Waters Spa soon!